December 8, 2011 Subject:
January 19, 2011 Subject:
Don't miss the end...
Right around the eleven minute mark- Just incredible footage!
They do seem to be little beings unto themselves, don't they? I wonder what they're thinkin...
(and I swear one of them looks like me)
August 24, 2010 Subject:
A Sticky Situation.
A great film for guys and gals who are alone on a Saturday night.
July 20, 2010 Subject:
How can I contact the author(s) of this footage? It's very interesting to me and I'd like to know about the license.
April 10, 2010 Subject:
....Proof That Men Are Better Swimmers..!..And Are Single Minded & Task Oriented...And We Do Determine The Sex Of All Who Walk This Earth..Way To Much Power...Women Unite..Buy Stock In Condom Companies..!...Stop The Madness..!
March 17, 2008 Subject:
10 minutes of.. yes, your little squiggly friends running around looking for an egg. Kind of makes you wonder while watching this of course, about what exactly is in a sperm cell, because obviously, they know where they're going when swimming around. little bits of life.. or are they? Hmmmm
March 9, 2008 Subject:
1. Group of sperm swimming.
2. One sperm - slo-mo.
3. One sperm - slo-mo.
4. Group of sperm on the move.
5. Group of sperm that seem to be trying to fight through some tissue. They are funneled down from a large group to a narrow space and don't seem to be getting anywhere. ???
6. Sperm swimming around in random directions.
7. Sperm swimming in straight line.
8. 2 sperm cells in slo-mo.
9. 1 sperm cell in slo-mo.
10. 1 sperm cell in slo-mo.
11. 1 sperm cell in slo-mo.
12. Group of sperm.
13. Another group of sperm.
14. Egg? Don't see any sperm in this shot.
15. Egg with sperm?
16. Blurry shot of a few sperm cells. Useless.
17. Sperm cells moving through tissue?
18. This is the money shot. An egg is surrounded by frantic sperm cells, their tails whipping around in a frenzy. Nice.